søndag den 23. januar 2011

The first thing I do is put on a primer, to help my make up stay in its place, and make it come on more smoothly.
Prep+Prime from MAC.

Then I conceal the areas where I need it, that could be around my nose or any inperfections on my skin.
Studio sculpt concealer in NC30 and concealer pencil in number 194 - both from MAC.
Then I put on my foundation and I switch between these two. I apply the one from Chanel with a foundation brush and the one from Loréal with my fingers.
Vitalumiére with spf 15 from Chanel, Matte Morphose Souffle foundation from Loréal and foundation brush in number 190SE from MAC.
Then, to blend that out so I don't get any lines, I use this kabuki brush in 182 from MAC.
To set it all, I use a powder from La Roche-Posay and its in the colour 03. Beige Lumiére and to apply that I use a brush from a danish brand called Nilens jord in number 108.
Then on my cheeks, I use blush and bronzer to give my skin a natural glow. The bronzer is Refined golden by MAC, and I use it to contour and bring it up to my temples and my hairline. I apply it with a 129 brush from MAC. Then on my cheeks, I smile at my self in the mirror and apply Rimmel's Spring flower with a brush from Chanel.
To finish of my look, I curl my lashes and apply one coat of mascara from Maxfactor called false lash effect.

My everyday make up routine. This is the products I use everyday, and they all work very well for me.
What make up do you use?

LOVE A

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ja, det er lidt pricey, men meget af det har jeg ønsket mig i julegave og fødselsdagsgave, så det er en samling jeg har bygget op, har ikke købt det hele på en gang :)

    LOVE

    SvarSlet