onsdag den 19. januar 2011

Im thinking about only writing in english. Just because a lot of people understands it, and then ill reach a bigger group of people, instead of just the ones that understands danish.. But if you are danish, wich I know most of my readers are in the moment, and you don't understand english, use google translate or just look at the pictures! And of course, you can still comment in danish. I also know from my self, that it is really annoying when my favorite bloggers writes in a language that i don't understand. But what do you guys think of that idea?

LOVE A

2 kommentarer:

  1. Rigtig god idé, hvis du ikke selv bliver træt af at skrive på engelsk :) Pænt layout btw. Er det dig på billedet til højre?

    SvarSlet
  2. Det gør jeg ikke, trust me har svært ved at lade være! :) Tak og nej, det er en model :)

    SvarSlet