lørdag den 22. januar 2011

Jenna Ushkowitz in Rebecca Taylor

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive

Mila Kunis in Vera Wang


Rhea Durham

Maybe i'm a little late, but I wanted to show you guys my favorite dresses from the Golden Globes. I think that there was a lot of nice dresses this year, but these five are gorgeous! Olivia Wilde looked like a princess in that farytale of a dress and Anne Hathaway really stunned me with hers. She looked so amazing! Jenna Ushkowitz also pulled it of, I'm loving the combo with the wavy hair and the purple dress. Mila Kunis looked beautiful in her green dress and the updo was the topping on the icecream! And last but not least - I fell in love with Rhea Durham's dress, its so pretty, and the hair and makeup matched perfectly!

LOVE A

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar