tirsdag den 25. januar 2011

Hello sweet readers.. Today has been kinda one of those i'm kinda tired-I kinda don't wanna be in school-when does vacation start-im kinda in a bad mood days. And as the genius I am, iv'e decided to leave my book over at the school, when I have to take notes to a test tomorrow. So that kinda doesn't put a sun on my sky either if you know what I mean. Now i'm just chilling and trying do decide if I want to go to zumba later. Iv'e been trying to stay on the healthy line this week, and its been going pretty good, but tomorrow my teacher is taking some students out for pizza and on thursday me and my friend is going to bake a huge chocolate cake for my class.. Sooo, I don't know if i'm going to pull it of this week.. And i'm wearing a blazer from Topshop, necklace tinghie from blond accesorize, long tank top from Topshop, jeans from Paris and boots from Deichmann. No jewellery and the same colour on my nails today as yesterday. Hope that you all had a great day.

LOVE A

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar